sábado, 6 de agosto de 2011

Dappy - No Regrets


((( Dappy - No Regrets )))

oo-oh-oo-oh-oo-ohhh Na Na Na Na Na (x2)

hear me ouutt
this is my kings speech, im no where near the end,
if i s-s-s-start a sorry i aint heaven sent,
i messed my life up, and yeah ive been down
im a changed matter now Chris Brown,
you know i feel your pain, coz i done been through it,
im Kurt Cobain, but i just couldn't do it,
no point in turning back, just to hit rewind,
back to the future, ma marty mcfly

Inside theres a fire, coz im no longer looking at a reflection that i admire,
i paint a picture of a fighter, but as im looking back at me since im a liar
if i should die before i wake, the least that i could ever say, i made mistakes but held on to my faitthh,

Cause when i look in a mirror i don't even recognize My Self,
got the heart of a winner,
but looking back at me is someone else.

No Regrets (x2),
No point in crying over yesterday

eh
No Regrets (x2)
cause we ain't even seen the best of days!

oo-oh-oo-oh-oo-ohhh Na Na Na Na Na (x2)

second verse:
this is my last chance, im on my final straw,
i came so close to b b breaking like a spinal cord,
i came from nothing, some kid in camden,
now im flier than the birds richard branson
I'm a Prince and yes I will get the crown, Kate stays in my dungeon when her sister's round,
so please forgive me, if i make mistakes,
but il blow the bloody doors off michael caine

if i should die before i wake, the least that i could ever say, i made mistakes but held on to my faitthh,

haaaaooooo

Cause when i look in a mirror i don't even recognize My Self,
got the heart of a winner,
but looking back at me is someone else.

No Regrets (x2),
No point in crying over yesterday

eh
No Regrets (x2)
cause we ain't even seen the best of days!

im freeeeee to be whatever i, coz im famous call me gallager coz im so shameless,
the papers saw the pages like the cost of my failures, victimised by the public dont know if i cant take this, so i sing,

so when you feel like theres no more, nothing left but the life youve broken, no regrets no turning back,
pick up yourself and tell em im just being me!

Cause when i look in a mirror i don't even recognize My Self,
got the heart of a winner,
but looking back at me is someone else.

No Regrets (x2),
No point in crying over yesterday

eh
No Regrets (x2)
NO REGRETTTSSSSS

Cause when i look in a mirror i don't even recognize My Self,
got the heart of a winner,
but looking back at me is someone else.

No Regrets (x2),
No point in crying over yesterday

eh
No Regrets (x2)
cause we ain't even seen the best of days!

http://videoconletra.blogspot.com


¿NO FUNCIONA EL VIDEO? Puedes Probar en: YOUTUBE
Vídeo y Letra de Dappy - No Regrets
Embed Video Copia y Pega en tu Web o Blog.

((( http://videoconletra.blogspot.com )))

Nube de Tags: Ver Video y Letra Dappy - No Regrets online flv, youtube,Videos y Letras 2011 , Canciones y Lyrics, ver Lyrics online Dappy - No Regrets Subtitulada, Lyrics en linea Dappy - No Regrets Español, Música 2011 Ingles online, Lyric Dappy - No Regrets, Letras de Dappy - No Regrets Gratis dvd, Escuchar Dappy - No Regrets online, Justin Tv, Videos Musicales con letra, Canción con Letra, 2011, Video Oficial, Official 2011.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: Si no estas registrado en algunos de los servicios de Google para publicar comentarios, entonces debes cambiar la opción COMENTAR COMO a: Nombre/URL o Anonimo.

Páginas vistas en total