viernes, 16 de septiembre de 2011

Cody Simpson - Not Just You


((( Cody Simpson - Not Just You )))

Darling,
I know your heart has seen better times,
I know our songs had better rhymes,
Before Today.

Darling, I guess I made the wrong mistakes,
I understand if you need your space,
Please take your time.
Before you go away you need to realize,

Baby It's not just you,
You know it hurts me too.
Watching you leave,
With tears on you sleeve.
Notice mine aren't exactly dry!

Baby it's not just you,
That's hurting,
Its me too.

Woah yeah,

Im sorry,
I wasnt there to catch the fall.
Find More lyrics at www.sweetslyrics.com
I didnt hear you when you've called,
All of those nights.

Please dont forget the good days with me,
I can the make back the heart aching beat.
When It gets dark and its hard to see,
We'll turn on the lights.

Before you go away you need to realize,
Baby its not just you.
You know it hurts me too,
Watching you leave with tears on your sleeve.
Notice that mine aren't exactly dry,

Baby its just you.
Thats hurting,
It's me too.

Woah-oh-yeah...

It's me too...

http://videoconletra.blogspot.com


¿NO FUNCIONA EL VIDEO? Puedes Probar en: YOUTUBE
Vídeo y Letra de Cody Simpson - Not Just You
Embed Video Copia y Pega en tu Web o Blog.

((( http://videoconletra.blogspot.com )))

Nube de Tags: Ver Video y Letra Cody Simpson - Not Just You online flv, youtube,Videos y Letras 2011 , Canciones y Lyrics, ver Lyrics online Cody Simpson - Not Just You Subtitulada, Lyrics en linea Cody Simpson - Not Just You Español, Música 2011 Ingles online, Lyric Cody Simpson - Not Just You, Letras de Cody Simpson - Not Just You Gratis dvd, Escuchar Cody Simpson - Not Just You online, Justin Tv, Videos Musicales con letra, Canción con Letra, 2011, Video Oficial, Official 2011.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: Si no estas registrado en algunos de los servicios de Google para publicar comentarios, entonces debes cambiar la opción COMENTAR COMO a: Nombre/URL o Anonimo.

Páginas vistas en total