viernes, 2 de septiembre de 2011

White Lies - The Power And The Glory


((( White Lies - The Power And The Glory )))

What if I were to disobey, give you back the power?
Would I be punished like a child? And left on my own
Would you think me ungrateful, and send me away?
If I couldn't make you happy

As empty handed leaving, as I was when I came
Tiptoeing through the rubble, and running through the flames

What if I were to disobey, give you back the power?
Would you be the one to turn your back, and cast the first stone?
Would you think me a coward? Though I'd be the hero, and come home a hero

I gave you back your power, I gave you back your glory, well really, I hadn't noticed
Until I had the power, to give it all back, until i felt the glory, when the buildings collapse

http://videoconletra.blogspot.com


¿NO FUNCIONA EL VIDEO? Puedes Probar en: YOUTUBE
Vídeo y Letra de White Lies - The Power And The Glory
Embed Video Copia y Pega en tu Web o Blog.

((( http://videoconletra.blogspot.com )))

Nube de Tags: Ver Video y Letra White Lies - The Power And The Glory Oficial, youtube,Videos y Letras 2011 , Canciones y Lyrics, ver Lyrics online White Lies - The Power And The Glory Subtitulada, Lyrics en linea White Lies - The Power And The Glory Español, Música 2011 Ingles online, Lyric White Lies - The Power And The Glory, Letras de White Lies - The Power And The Glory Gratis dvd, Escuchar White Lies - The Power And The Glory online, Justin Tv, online flv, Videos Musicales con letra, Canción con Letra, 2011, Video Oficial, Official 2011.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: Si no estas registrado en algunos de los servicios de Google para publicar comentarios, entonces debes cambiar la opción COMENTAR COMO a: Nombre/URL o Anonimo.

Páginas vistas en total