miércoles, 8 de abril de 2009

Jennifer Lopez - Carino (en español)

Vídeo y Letra de Jennifer Lopez - Carino
 
¿No Funciona el Video? Puedes Probar en: YOUTUBE

Baby, never have I ever wanted anyone
Like I want you babe
Come and, let me show you just how much I feel inside
I got so much love

Oh baby when I get near you, ooh
I can't control what I'm feeling, baby
I got so much love to give you
That I would probably want you all the time

Chorus:
(Carino, quedate conmigo carino)
I gotta have your love
(Carino, quedate conmigo carino)
Need to feel your touch
(Carino, quedate conmigo carino)
Never get enough
(Carino, carino)

I wish that I
Could spend all my days and nights wrapped in your arms
Spending time with you
'Cause all I see in this world
Is me and you and no one else, ooh
I want you more and more

Oh baby please understand me
I think that you deserve me, oh yeah
Cause I'm the type that would give you
All the love and affection that you need

Repeat Chorus (2x)

Asi, un poquito mas suavecito
Ah, uh-uh asi es que me gusta
Ahora, ahora, eso!

Repeat Chorus

Repeat Chorus till end

Embed Video Copia y Pega en tu Web o Blog.

((( http://videoconletra.blogspot.com )))

Nube de Tags: Ver Video y Letra Jennifer Lopez - Carino online flv, youtube,Videos y Letras, Canciones y Lyrics, ver Lyrics online Jennifer Lopez - Carino Subtitulada, Lyrics en linea Jennifer Lopez - Carino Español, Música Ingles online, Lyric Jennifer Lopez - Carino, Letras de Jennifer Lopez - Carino Gratis dvd, Escuchar Jennifer Lopez - Carino online, Justin Tv, Videos Musicales con letra, Canción con Letra.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: Si no estas registrado en algunos de los servicios de Google para publicar comentarios, entonces debes cambiar la opción COMENTAR COMO a: Nombre/URL o Anonimo.

Páginas vistas en total