domingo, 19 de junio de 2011

Brian McFadden - That's How Life Goes

Spent my life inventing
Old school happy endings
When all I need is magic
Instead the truth appears
I guess that's how life goes
It sucks but that's how life goes

What have I become?
All work and no fun
When all I need is laughter
I'm wiping someone's tears
I guess that's how life goes
It sucks but that's how life goes

Forget of your plans
'Cause they are out of our hands

Wasted all those years
Hiding from my fears
And now I've learned to face it
You can't fight Mother Nature
Yeah, 'cause that's how life goes
Yeah it sucks, but that's how life goes

I accept that's how life goes
What's next nobody knows
Nobody knows


¿NO FUNCIONA EL VIDEO? Puedes Probar en: YOUTUBE
Vídeo y Letra de Brian McFadden - That's How Life Goes
Embed Video Copia y Pega en tu Web o Blog.

((( http://videoconletra.blogspot.com )))

Nube de Tags: Ver Video y Letra Músicales, Vídeo y Letra Brian McFadden - That's How Life Goes online flv, youtube,Videos y Letras 2011 , Canciones y Lyrics, ver Lyrics online Brian McFadden - That's How Life Goes Subtitulada, Lyrics en linea Brian McFadden - That's How Life Goes Español, Música 2011 Ingles online, Lyric Brian McFadden - That's How Life Goes, Letras de Brian McFadden - That's How Life Goes Gratis dvd, Escuchar Vídeo y Letra Brian McFadden - That's How Life Goes online, Justin Tv, Videos Musicales con letra, Canción con Letra, 2011, Video Oficial, Official 2011.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: Si no estas registrado en algunos de los servicios de Google para publicar comentarios, entonces debes cambiar la opción COMENTAR COMO a: Nombre/URL o Anonimo.

Páginas vistas en total