lunes, 30 de mayo de 2011

The Less - These Lights

You don't really want to see me
I'm on the back of a ship and I'm sinking
Slow, slowly down for good now
Someone said to take it easy
Well I tried, and I can't, so I won't
But can you help me please I need it

Have you seen these lights?
They've been here all the while
Open up your eyes
You might find what you're looking for

There's a voice that lives inside me
Like a shining light to guide me
And sometimes I forget to listen
But looking at the stars above me
I can see the bigger story
And I don't want to miss the ending

So if you think you're gonna break
If you wanna run away
Open your eyes now listen up
If you think you're gonna sink
You're better off than you might think


¿NO FUNCIONA EL VIDEO? Puedes Probar en: YOUTUBE
Vídeo y Letra de The Less - These Lights
Embed Video Copia y Pega en tu Web o Blog.

((( http://videoconletra.blogspot.com )))

Nube de Tags: Ver Video y Letra Músicales, Vídeo y Letra The Less - These Lights online flv, youtube,Videos y Letras 2011 , Canciones y Lyrics, ver Lyrics online The Less - These Lights Subtitulada, Lyrics en linea The Less - These Lights Español, Música 2011 Ingles online, Lyric The Less - These Lights, Letras de The Less - These Lights Gratis dvd, Escuchar Vídeo y Letra The Less - These Lights online, Justin Tv, Videos Musicales con letra, Canción con Letra, 2011, Video Oficial, Official 2011.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: Si no estas registrado en algunos de los servicios de Google para publicar comentarios, entonces debes cambiar la opción COMENTAR COMO a: Nombre/URL o Anonimo.

Páginas vistas en total